2011年1月5日水曜日

I can't believe it.

day by day, i got lots of violent languages from my parents. i was the smartest in my class.but, my grade fell down. i didnt wanna do anything. i didnt wanna go to school. so i went to there so late. and i came back home early sometimes. i know i was bad. i always said im sorry to god. i just cant give up.i dont know why. i fell in love with the country? i dont know. i just wanna study there. thats all.
i hadnt had a big dream ever.but they gave one to me.please please please.....but my parents didnt say YES. they just gave me violent language. so sad........ i thought nobody loved me.
why? why are they so mean?
everyone has always said [have a dream] to to me. is that a lie?
i didnt think my dream was not good. i didnt think they would say NO. I CAN'T BELIEVE.
 
 
 
and then, im sure i wont believe adults anymore...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿