2011年1月5日水曜日

It was the end.But it was the start.

I came back here.I really want to go back there right now. And, I'm sure I can...
 
i asked my dad first.he was drinking.(every night) i was afraid a little. But i think i should go back.he said,[maybe you can if mum said ok]. i thought the dream comes true so easily.but, mum said no. in my family. dad is stronger than mum after all. so i thought she would say yes.
 next, i asked my teachers. i know they thought i was crazy.but i didnt mind.ill do anything if i can go back.
after a few weeks, i talked about that with my parents and teachers. there were 5people in the room.i felt like being a hell. that meant 4 vs 1.  i lost...
they said something to hurt me with laughing.
 
in those days, i cried everyday... maybe... at lease 4times a week. i didnt wanna talk about that to my friends. cuz i wanna tell them about that when i can get the ticket.but, i talked about that to my best friends. she is like an angel. everyone said to me NO. but she didnt. thank you ...
 
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿